Evidence based policy making and promotion of EU integration lie at heart of TEN. Its members are non-profit, independent think-tank or policy research organisations focusing on the EU integration process and committed to the evidence-based policy making and advocacy.
The members of TEN are think tanks with solid policy research portfolios and policy communication and advocacy capacities:
- European Policy Centre (CEP), based in Belgrade, Serbia – www.europeanpolicy.org
- Institut Alternativa (IA), based in Podgorica, Montenegro – www.institut-alternativa.org
- European Policy Institute (EPI), based in Skopje, Macedonia – www.epi.org.mk
- Institute for Democracy and Mediation (IDM), based in Tirana, Albania – www.idmalbania.org
- Group for Legal and Political Studies (GLPS), based in Pristina, Kosovo – www.legalpoliticalstudies.org
- Foreign Policy Initiative BH (FPI), based in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina – www.vpi.ba.org